Monday, February 7, 2011

Choice Project Before and After













     The original photo on the left was taken in the parking lot of Lowe's in Dublin with my phone. The inspiration for this photo comes from the abstract photos take of still life in city landscapes. When I uploaded this picture on photoshop, I felt that the lighting was to dark and dull. To enhance it, I added a blue filter to bring out the color of the sky and also the color of the parking lot was enhanced to reflect the change in the sky. I also increased the vibrance a bit to bring the colors pop a little more. The end result is a more lively photo that is not as dull as the original.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your use of a blue color filter to bring out the color of the sky. This adjustment increased the visual appeal of the photo. However, certain photoshop adjustments like vibrance and saturation could have been used to improve every aspect of the image and not just the blue of the sky.

    ReplyDelete